Women For Tri is about support, encouragement, and the will to transform the “impossible” into the “possible.” Our 2019 Ambassadors will be a group of females from around the globe who are dedicated to the Women For Tri initiatives. These athletes will represent Women For Tri during their 2019 race season and embrace Women For Tri’s mission to encourage and engage with female athletes across all distances and bring more women into the sport of triathlon throughout the year.
Women For Tri Ambassadors are expected to:
- Create a supportive community for women surrounding triathlon events. Ambassadors should be knowledgeable, encouraging, respectful, and patient with all athletes and ambassadors at all times.
- Wear Women for Tri apparel at Women For Tri and IRONMAN events
- When applicable and invited, represent Women For Tri at select Women For Tri events, including the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship Women For Tri Qualifier Races.
- Organize a minimum of 2 social, triathlon-related activities for women in your local community and submit sign-in sheets from these events including the names and emails of the participants to the IRONMAN Foundation Women For Tri Team
- Post at least twice monthly on personal social channels regarding your activities as a Women For Tri Ambassador and include the Women for Tri hashtags: #womenfortri #whywetri
- Be responsible for the thoughtful addition of members to the Women For Tri Facebook Group.
- Participate in the @WomenForTri community on Instagram and Twitter.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. 2019 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
To find information about events in your surrounding area and join the Women For Tri Ambassador Support Crew, please contact email@example.com.